Happy Children’s Day!!!
Our CEO, Ms. Sneha Tapadia shares her love for children. She was always clear that in life she would want to work for children and with children.. Here are her thoughts on one of the most special day of her life ‘Children’s Day’!
Children are my real teachers. They are my real heroes!!!
Children are our present and they are our future. I adore them and I am in perpetual awe for the way they live their life!
Children’s day is special to me as I know this is one of the day that reinforces to celebrate the real me.
It helps me deeply introspect and get my life in the right perspective by reiterating this basic attitudinal outlook to life.
There could be millions of reason to love children in this world.
But I have my own list to share for my little angels:
I love children because:
1. They get me closer to actual and real ways of living
2. They make life easy by making the most complicated thing look simpler
3. They celebrate life
4. They cherish little moments
5. They can surrender in faith and trust
6. They know how to draw a line to the past ,ACCEPT, forgive and move on
7. They are non-judgemental and do not have pre conceived notions
8. They are creative
9. They are solution finders
10. Their innocence allows them to be inquisitive and absorb new things
11. They are curious and enthusiastic about things and experiences around them
12. They love unconditionally
13. They cant fake, They are real to the world
14. They help me become better by looking at things in a new perspective and help me deeply introspect my own personality
Wish all of you a Happy children’s Day! Keep the child in you alive!
You can also read: