A bag full of Surprises
Does your child love surprises ??? What surprise gift can be better than a bag full of activities which will keep your child engaged?
All this bag needs is, a little time and creativity…
This is a great activity to develop fine motor control, coordination, concentration and learning about colours. Sorting and Matching Colours is simple to set up and will arouse any child’s curiosity to play and have fun.
Lets see how to make one…
Parental Involvement: Low
Duration: 30 mins
1. Colour papers
2. U pins
Instructions for Colour Squabble:
- Cut the colour paper into small squares (Let one side of it be with a colour and keep the other side of it white)
- laminate your cards to make sire it is sturdy and long lasting
- Cut 5 circles from the coloured paper
- Name the coloured circles 1 to 5
- Put the circles, U pins and squares in the pouch
Curious bag is ready!!!!
How to Play???
Activity 1: Colour Match activity:
Ask the child place the coloured U pin on the matching square
Activity 2: Number colour match:
1.Take the numbered circles and Upins
2. Let the child count and place the Upins according to the number and colours on the circles
Activity 3: Linking U pins:
Let the child link the Upins to one another to make a big chain
Activity 3: Memory game:
1.Take the coloured squares
2. Make sure the coloured side of the squares are facing down
3. Let the child choose 2 squares at a time and see if the colour matches
Activity 4: Decorate your card:
Let the child decorate the card by attaching the Upins on the coloured square paper
Try this to have more fun: